photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

October 08, 2011

TOP TEN TUESDAY (1) - Farah



I’m participating in Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Basically every Tuesday the peeps over at The Broke and the Bookish post their top ten lists on various topics. They even have a special Top Ten Tuesday page where they have previous topics and upcoming topics discussed as well.
1) Anna and the French Kiss: OKAY i knowwww! everyyonee has read it! even my sister! and she looooved it! But i just never got a chance to read it.. but i WILL soon!
2) UGLIES: Okay i know lots of people read this series and stuff, but i dunno. They never seemed to be on my top TBR list. BUT i do intend to read them someday. (hopefully :P )
3) Shiver: I really do feel like everyone has read this book. But i never felt like starting it because i KNOW that i have to continue reading Linger and then Forever.
4) Pretty Little Liars: I DO want to read them! But after watching the series, i dunno if i can anymore. And manyy people have already spoiled the ending of the book for me. So i really cant go ahead and read it…
5) 1-800-Where-R-You: THEY ARE old, but since lots of new books came out, and i wanna read all of those. I dont think ill ever have a chance to read the old books. :/
6) Perfect Chemistry: I dunno whyy…. even though lots of people loved it.
7) Hush Hush: Fallen angels? really? lol dunno about thiss. but I WILL READ THEM! because lots of people have said that they are amazing!
8) Anything by Maureen Johnson: I WILL GET TO HER! I SWEAR!
9) To Kill A Mocking BirdIll read it when they assign it for me in school. :P
10) Shopaholic Series: I own them all, but never read them. Am i crazy or what?
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment