photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

June 28, 2015

Early summer book haul

This is the April/May book haul. Have already gotten several books in June but I will definitely be making another post at the end of June for that one! 
Received every one of these from the lovely ontario blogger friends! thank you so much to Brittany, Giselle, and Marina for all of these beauties! I actually ended up getting Burn for Burn signed when Jenny Han came here in early June! YEAY! plus I loved the movie Love, Rosie so I want to give the book a chance. The other books are either contemporaries I've been wanting to read or paranormal/sci fi books I have had on my to acquire list for a while! 
Feast your eyes in this beauty! I had to snag it when it came out to be around $45 canadian dollars from Amazon.com! now all I do is stare and pet it whenever I'm not feeling great
Some fantastic review books from the publishers! I love love loved finding audrey as well as the wrath and the dawn! two huge thumbs up for those! still haven't read the bottom three yet, though I'm super excited for Most Likely to Succeed and Everything, Everything! 
Fantastic cook books from Random House Canada! those above and the one below (that one is a salad book and it is oh so delicious!) Also the Snow White and the 77 dwarfs is the cutest coffee table book (or children's book) you could ever get your hands on! 
??????????????????????
These are all the beautiful books I acquired over the past month or two. Let me know which ones caught your attention and which ones you recommend I read!

11 comments:

  1. Awesome haul of books. I hope you love them. Heard good things about Everything, Everything.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I can't wait for Everything, Everything. I've already been seeing some great reviews on it. I love that boxed set of Harry Potter. My copies are all battered up, so I really need to buy a new set. Have an awesome week! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoh very nice!! Love the Harry Potter set! Once I land a job, I actually plan to buy the UK set! The new covers are gorgeous! Those these are amazing too! Hope you enjoy all these new reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! That's quite a lot! So jealous of the HP box set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I convinced my mum to buy me a new hard cover box set of HP. I say convince, but it wasn't very hard haha. Unfortunately it's going to be a Christmas present haha. I love the covers of the set you've got too. I wish I could justify having more than two sets, but I can't right now. I don't know if you've read For Darkness Shows The Stars but it's one of my favourite books. Fantastic haul you've got there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for getting so many gorgeous books sweetie :D I hope you will love them all. <3 Ugh, I adored Fairest. And I love that Harry Potter boxset :D It's gorgeous. Happy reading Juhina. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what amazing books! First off, I'm super jealous of that Harry Potter boxed set. It's gorgeous! I also read Finding Audrey and thought it was adorable! I'm reading Everything Everything right now and am really enjoying it. I own Love, Rosie but haven't read it yet. I saw the movie, though, and absolutely adored it! You must!! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    -Jessica (Peace Love Books)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, great haul! I’m super jealous of the HP Box Set–I NEED THAT IN MY LIFE. So many great upcoming books as well :D I loved FOR DARKNESS SHOWS THE STARS and can’t wait to start the second book. Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOAAAAHHHH LOTS :D I really enjoyed For Darkness Shows the Stars (and even more so, Across a Star-Swept Sea)! And I really liked The Wrath and the Dawn. I was kind of meh about Most Likely To Succeed and Last Year's Mistake - though I'm not the biggest fan of contemporary! So there's that. Hope your July TBR and haul is just as awesome! <3

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey ladies!

    Just wanted to let you both know that I nominated you for a neat blogger award! The post goes up on my blog tomorrow morning if you wanted to stop by and check it out! :)

    Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm excited for Everything, Everything. Has a unique idea. Last Year's Mistake I've been wanting for a long time! I've heard lots of different things about Wrath & Dawn and want to check that one out. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete