photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

October 08, 2011

TOP TEN TUESDAY (2) - Juhina


Top Ten Book Endings That Left Me With My Mouth Hanging Open

Top Ten Tuesday: the weekly meme hosted by the lovely bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish.
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
If I Stay (If I Stay, #1)
I basically spent a whole book in conflict with my inner self on whether i want the protagonist to just give up or to fight and live on. Then the LAST page, the decision is made. Really? i have to wait for the NEW book for the protagonist to be physically conscious? I can’t wait to get my hands on it!
Never Have I Ever by Sara Shepard
Never Have I Ever (The Lying Game #2)
ARGH! making you think someone is the murderer throughout the whole book then again, last couple of pages. FALSE ALARM!
Queen of Babble Getting Hitched by Meg Cabot
Queen of Babble Gets Hitched (Queen of Babble, #3)
I know this isn’t technically YA but it deserved to be put here. This is a trilogy and i LOVED the first two. Then someone, Meg Cabot was possessed and basically wrote this book that made me rethink whether im reading the sequel or just a another book all together. I am NOT a fan of its ending. Was invested for two books then BAM.
He’s So Not Worth It by Kieran Scott
He's So Not Worth It
oh my god. The ending (even though i kind of predicted it towards the end), i seriously gasped when i read the last couple of lines. Can’t wait for the third book in this amazing trilogy
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
you broke my heart! now fix it please!
Abandon by Meg Cabot
Abandon (Abandon Trilogy, #1)
I just got so into the story then it ended. Not fair, the second book can’t come out fast enough!
Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
I know Nicholas Sparks is known for his tragic endings, but i HATED this one. Why Sparks why must you make me love someone then kill him at the end?
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2)
Does this even need explaining? Sector 13? the ending was a blur of confusion and eye popping revelations
Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Must I really visit this saddening memory? I cried for days at the end of this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment