photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

March 01, 2015

Juhina's month in photos [February+March]

So I thought I would make a post showing you guys what I did for the past month as well as my TBR for next month! 

Only managed to read seven books but that's okay. Here are their ratings:

Mr.Kiss and Tell - 4/5
Better than Perfect - 3/5
Whatever Life Throws at You - 4.5/5
Bunheads - 3/5
A Great and Terrible Beauty - 2/5
Trouble - 4.5/5
Into the Darkest Corner - 4/5

It's February 28th and I'm around 20% into I'll Meet You There, here's hoping to finishing it before the month is over! 

These are the books I'll be reading in March! Not pictures is Outlander, which I'll be reading up to page 300

The GTA girls' monthly meet up! We finally were able to agree on a book to read in February and it was A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray

February is when I really sat down and started watching The 100 and fell in love with Bellamy

I was able to see Kingsman this month and man was it bloody fantastic! 
Also, this pokemon like creature was found on the windshield of my car.. as a product of my windshield freezing over

I was also able to attend the #RHCBloggerPreview which contained a ton of awesome books as well as some encouragement from Chuck Bass <3 Check out my video recap and book haul here

Our The Rosie Project liveshow for the Contemporary Lovers group will be on March 15th at 7PM EST. Join us if you have read The Rosie Project and want to discuss! I'll leave the link to the group right here.

Exciting news! You guys chose Outlander for March and we thought we would make it fun and do a read along and watch along of the book and show! Go here for all the information but this will be split in two months. Chapters 1 to end of 23 + first 6 episodes in March, while second half of the book and next 6 episodes in april! We will have a liveshow halfway and one at the end. 

9 comments:

  1. Your kitten is so perfect <3 Stunning eyes!

    Happy March :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Trouble by Nora Pratt!! *-*
    I started watching The 100 this month as well and yes. Bellamy. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to get I'll Meet You There. I bought it for my Secret Sister and I should have gotten one for myself!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post in pictures Juhina, your pictures are always amazing on Instagram too! I'm glad that you had such a fun reading month, Better than Perfect was an okay read for me too, which is a shame as I was hoping to enjoy it a bit more. Here's hoping March is another great reading month for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it seems like a lot is going on next month for you. I love all the pictures. Clipped Wings was just okay for me, but I LOVE both the Fair Assassins series and the Fire and Thorns series. Great haul! I hope you love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, yay :D Gorgeous pictures Juhina. <3 Thank you so much for sharing :D Yay for gorgeous kitten! So cute :) Is she/he a breed? :) And yesss. Bellamy. <3 Sigh. My love. I love The 100 so much, hih :) Happy reading sweetie. <3 I hope you'll love the books you are reading this month :D I really loved Mortal Heart. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! I just saw your post on my blog, and followed you back on Instagram! Such lovely photos! And a great read/tbr list as well. :) Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for Crown of Embers! I can't wait for you to read it -- I absolutely loved it. Also, your kitten is SO adorable mA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, no luck for A Great and Terrible Beauty? I loved it when I read it, but that was also either elementary or middle school. I always wonder how I'd like those books if I reread them now. Ohhh, I hope you liked I'll Meet You There! I thought it was lovely. :) OUTLANDER IS SO GOOD. Y'all picked well!

    ReplyDelete