photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

December 27, 2013

Empower (Violet Eden Chapters #5) by Jessica Shirvington Cover and Sneak Peek

Empower is the final installment in Jessica’s darkly romantic paranormal series that Entertainment Weekly calls“addictive” and a “must read.” Spence is gone, and Violet knows she is the best person to go after him. But doing so means facing her past and her soulmate, Lincoln. It has all come down to this, the final battle. But who will Violet surrender to?


AAH! This is SO EXCITING! I LOVE The Violet Eden Chapters series! It is one of my favorite paranormal, specifically angel, series. I've read and reviewed the first four which I will link to below but right now I can't wait to get my hands on the last book, the final showdown, the end to this fantastic series! 

Embrace (#1)  - 3.5 stars
Entice (#2) - 4 stars
Emblaze (#3) - 4.5 stars
Endless (#4) - 5 stars


Do the ratings give you an indication on how my love for this series progressed by every new book?



Want a sneak peek at the next book, EMPOWER? Well today is your lucky day! Check out the gorgeous cover first and read the first chapter in the final book of The Violet Eden Chapters series!





2 comments:

  1. I've only read the first book, and that was a while ago, but I really, really enjoyed it. I'll have to get my hands on the rest of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the covers for these books and I have the first book, but have yet to read it :)

    ReplyDelete