photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

October 23, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (32) - Requiem

Requiem (Delirium, #3)
Requiem (Delirium #3) by Lauren Oliver
Publication Date: March 5, 2013
Publisher: HarperTeen
Find on: GoodreadsAmazonB&N
Now an active member of the resistance, Lena has been transformed. The nascent rebellion that was under way in Pandemonium has ignited into an all-out revolution in Requiem, and Lena is at the center of the fight.

After rescuing Julian from a death sentence, Lena and her friends fled to the Wilds. But the Wilds are no longer a safe haven—pockets of rebellion have opened throughout the country, and the government cannot deny the existence of Invalids. Regulators now infiltrate the borderlands to stamp out the rebels, and as Lena navigates the increasingly dangerous terrain, her best friend, Hana, lives a safe, loveless life in Portland as the fiancĂ©e of the young mayor. Requiem is told from both Lena’s and Hana’s points of view. The two girls live side by side in a world that divides them until, at last, their stories converge
Can I please, pretty please get this book now? my birthday is soon and this would be the best gift EVER! I really enjoyed Delirium but died because of its cliffhanger, and then I read Pandemonium and loved it and died MORE because of its cliffhanger, Lauren, why are you doing this to me? Here are my reviews of Delirium and Pandemonium

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that showcases upcoming releases that we are excited about. 

    

15 comments:

  1. I am dying for it but I heard it has a bit of an opening ending which is a disappointment!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gawd, I want this novel so bad. I agree...it would be the BEST present ever! :) That ending to Pandemonium just about broke my heart...I need to fix it with Requiem. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I still haven't read Pandemonium.... I really need to get on that LOL! Great pick :)

    Anna
    Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, this is my pick this week too! I devoured Delirium and Pandemonium and am so anxious for this one. The cliffhangers were definitely killer! I can't wait to see how it all wraps up =)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome. looks great. i just started reading delirium last night, so im sure i will be "wanting" this one soon!my "Waiting on Wednesday" . love your blog by the way, its my first time here and its SUPER DUPER cute! * new follower*
    Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! I can't wait to see how Lauren Oliver finishes this series!


    My WOW pick.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't started reading this series but with the third book coming out in March, I think I need to find time to read the first two books. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still need to read Pandemonium (didn't know that it had a CLIFFHANGER! although the cliffhanger for Delirium wasn't so bad).

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really need to reed Delirium.... Anyways great pick!!

    Check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to read Requiem. I simply adore this series. Great pick!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't had the chance to read the previous books so I would obviously have to read them first but I would really like to read it. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't read Pandemonium. Still waiting for my friend to lend me her copy. :) Hope you guys get to read this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh, Requiem. I'm still behind, but I liked Delirium, and own Pandemonium. Maybe in February? There are so many books I need to read RIGHT NOW.

    ReplyDelete