Welcome to the 2012 Review Copy Cleanup!
Clean up that big pile of books this March and join the Review Copy Cleanup. We have always been swamped in review copies but we always manage to keep them under control, however this gives us more incentive to read even more! make sure to join us on a quest to clean up our review copy pile and to have some fun in the process!
- The challenge runs from 1 to 31 March
- To sign up, just fill in the Mister Linky below. Link to your sign up post directly please! The Linky is the same for both our blogs, so you only have to sign up once
- The sign up is open until 15 March 2012. Participation in the challenges and giveaways won't be possible for anyone who hasn't previously signed up
- Every book you received for review counts towards the challenge, both ebooks and hard copies, including all genres and lengths
- You don't need to follow the two hosts in order to be able to sign up for the event (although it's appreciated), but you do have to follow us in order to be able to enter our giveaways. In order to be entered in the giveaway, simply complete the given challenge and add the link to your post in the linky list
- Challenges will be posted every week on Fridays and will last throughout the week until Thursday the next week. Every challenge ends with a giveaway. To enter in the challenges and giveaways, simply add the link to your challenge post in the Linky list in the main challenge post. It will be posted on both blogs.
- At the end of the event we will host our Massive Giveaway. This contains tons of prizes donated by awesome authors. All you'll need to do in order to enter this giveaway is to fill in a Rafflecopter form - as simple as that.
- Most of our giveaways will be open INTERNATIONALLY but you'll find all the relevant info about each giveaway when we post the challenges
March 2 - Show Off Your Pile
March 9 - Cuddle Up With a Book
March 16 - Don't Be Such a Tease!
March 23 - Mysterious Meet-up
March 30 - Love Will Find a Way